The Online Drivers Ed Colorado course is a preferred method of learning the fundamental basics of driving, all while enjoy the perks of not being in a traditional classroom. To begin, you are able to customize your schedule according to your needs and to study at your own rhythm. The course was created in hopes of meeting the requests of all types of students, which is why the layout is simple and filled with animations, videos and pictures. Furthermore, because you are the one that determines how long you wish to spend on each page; you have the luxury of replaying or rereading a certain part of the course, until you fully understand.
As mentioned, each part of the course has real-life movies, customized activities and high-quality graphics, which help the students understand the key concepts of each section. Additionally, there are quizzes at the end of each section, to help put in practice what the student should have learned.
When a student completes the Colorado Online Drivers Ed course, one will be issued a certificate. This certificate is approved and recognized by the Colorado DMV. According to your age group, there are specific courses to follow. However, these courses are designed not only to help you succeed in getting behind the wheel, but they will also help you get discounts on your car insurance.
The Online Drivers Ed Colorado course is informative, simple and up-to-date; but, is also a course where the customer care aspect is just as important. We strive to be fully present for our students and to help out in any way possible; whether it be with course-related material or the overall procedures.
The course fees for an online course vary depending on the school you are enrolled in, however, they are usually in the same bracket. For instance, Colorado Online Driver Education charges only 55 dollars for this extensive and detail-oriented course. A student has six months to complete the course and once successfully completed, the certificate is issued electronically and the student is able to proceed with the next steps.
In many states of the USA, applicants are required to have completed an educational driving program prior to receiving a driving license. Should ever a teen need their permit to be transferred from one state to another, a driver’s education course might be necessary.
In Colorado, the state laws are developed by the Colorado Revised Statutes (C.R.S). These laws then become part of the Department of Revenue and are implemented by the Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV). The DMV monitors Colorado online driver’s education and the specific requirements and guidelines for those who want to secure a driving license. These learner permit requirements are dependent on the age of the applicants.
Driver Education Permit
An applicant is eligible to apply for the program to obtain a Driver Education Learner’s Permit if his/her age is between 15 to 15 and 1/2 years. The Colorado Online Driver Education offers a 30-hour Approved Driver Education Classroom Course. In order to be able to obtain the permit, the teen is required to submit a signed Affidavit of Liability and Guardianship (DR 2460) as well as an Affidavit of Completion of this course (DR 2956).
The Driver Awareness Permit
The Driver Awareness Permit is for those who are older than 15 and 1/2 years but that are younger than 16 years of age. In this case, the applicant must apply for a Driver Awareness Permit by completing either a 30-hour Driver Education Classroom course, a 30-hour Approved online Course or a 4-hour intensive driver awareness program. In order to be able to obtain the permit, the teen is required to submit a signed Affidavit of Liability and Guardianship as well as an Affidavit of Completion of this course.
Minor Instruction Permit
The Minor Instruction Permit is for those who are between 16 to 21 years of age. However, those who are between 16 to 18 years of age must present a signed Affidavit of Liability and Guardianship.
This permit includes a drive time log sheet which can be completed only by the signer of the DR2460 or the Driver Education Instructor.
There are some rules which apply to all types of permits:
• Any student under 18 years of age must appoint a supervising driver who is older than 21 years if the parent does not hold a valid Colorado Driver’s License.
• The applicant must successfully hold the Colorado Drivers Ed permit for at least 12 months. They can then apply for a driving license.
• Providing proper identification is a must. Those who want to have a driving license must submit a state or country certified birth certificate as well as one’s social security card. If a birth certificate is not available, one will need to submit another acceptable form of identification.
• The applicants must pass their written and vision screening tests.
These are the requirements for a Colorado Drivers Ed learner permit.
The Colorado Online Driver Education program is the most popular and most selected course program in the United States of America. If a student truly dedicates oneself to the program and to learning, he/she will be fully equipped with the necessary information to apply for a Colorado driving license or permit.
The world has developed and evolved in many ways. Consequently, the days of going to classes to learn about driving are not mandatory for those who want to learn driving. Through the Internet, we can learn about any subject. As a result, we can go through a driver’s education online course by staying at home and sitting in front of our computer monitor.
In Colorado, USA; there are many institutions which offer online driving education. There are quite a number of online schools which provide this service. If you choose to register for one of them, you won’t need to go through the rigorous process of classroom-based driving education. Just take the course online, pass the required exam and get a DMV approved certificate which will confirm you have successfully passed an Online Driver Education Course.
Video source: Alexandr Scheglov
Terms & Conditions for Colorado Driver’s Ed Course
To enroll in the online driver’s Ed course there are some things which the applicants must have in order to be considered eligible.
- Applicants must be more than 14 and 1/2 years old and have access to the Internet.
- They will need to fill up the online application form and pay the registration fee.
- Agreeing on all the terms of the contract is mandatory.
- All those who are enrolled must read every page if the online textbook. The reading is monitored and it cannot be avoided.
- There are some modules for the students. The students have to complete all the modules chronologically. That means starting from module one and not breaking the serial. Students will be allowed only two attempts per day, and in order to move on to the next module, they must have at least 80% proficiency on the quizzes and tests.
- It is mandatory for the students to finish the course within a 6-month period. Otherwise, a reactivation fee will be charged to extend the duration of the course.
- If the student wants to discontinue his/her Colorado online drivers Ed, he/she must notify the within seven days o enrollment. They will get back their registration fee minus 10 dollars. The administrative fee of 10 dollars is nonrefundable.
- The enrolled students will be considered eligible for the Final Examination when they have successfully completed all the work and have achieved at least 80% proficiency in all the module tests and topic quizzes.
- Students will receive their certificate of the course when they pass the final scoring at least 80%. They’ll also need to notify their teacher through internal email.
These are the terms and conditions which will be maintained by those who want to earn the certificate of Colorado Drivers Ed Online.
This online course complies with the relevant department of the state, in this case, the DMV. Above all, they offer quality education with a guarantee of complete satisfaction.