The world has developed and evolved in many ways. Consequently, the days of going to classes to learn about driving are not mandatory for those who want to learn driving. Through the Internet, we can learn about any subject. As a result, we can go through a driver’s education online course by staying at home and sitting in front of our computer monitor.
In Colorado, USA; there are many institutions which offer online driving education. There are quite a number of online schools which provide this service. If you choose to register for one of them, you won’t need to go through the rigorous process of classroom-based driving education. Just take the course online, pass the required exam and get a DMV approved certificate which will confirm you have successfully passed an Online Driver Education Course.
Video source: Alexandr Scheglov
Terms & Conditions for Colorado Driver’s Ed Course
To enroll in the online driver’s Ed course there are some things which the applicants must have in order to be considered eligible.
- Applicants must be more than 14 and 1/2 years old and have access to the Internet.
- They will need to fill up the online application form and pay the registration fee.
- Agreeing on all the terms of the contract is mandatory.
- All those who are enrolled must read every page if the online textbook. The reading is monitored and it cannot be avoided.
- There are some modules for the students. The students have to complete all the modules chronologically. That means starting from module one and not breaking the serial. Students will be allowed only two attempts per day, and in order to move on to the next module, they must have at least 80% proficiency on the quizzes and tests.
- It is mandatory for the students to finish the course within a 6-month period. Otherwise, a reactivation fee will be charged to extend the duration of the course.
- If the student wants to discontinue his/her Colorado online drivers Ed, he/she must notify the within seven days o enrollment. They will get back their registration fee minus 10 dollars. The administrative fee of 10 dollars is nonrefundable.
- The enrolled students will be considered eligible for the Final Examination when they have successfully completed all the work and have achieved at least 80% proficiency in all the module tests and topic quizzes.
- Students will receive their certificate of the course when they pass the final scoring at least 80%. They’ll also need to notify their teacher through internal email.
These are the terms and conditions which will be maintained by those who want to earn the certificate of Colorado Drivers Ed Online.
This online course complies with the relevant department of the state, in this case, the DMV. Above all, they offer quality education with a guarantee of complete satisfaction.